A big thank you to Geoff Woods, host of The ONE Thing podcast for hosting me as his guest to expand leadership. The ONE Thing podcast is a great show with the goal to empower others with the surprisingly simple truths behind extraordinary results.
On episode 139 of The ONE Thing podcast, I share my story of how I came to realize the myth of work-life balance.
As I was building a successful business, America's Choice Title, I learned to pursue work-life presence because I was drowning in the "balance."
Listen to episode 139 of The ONE Thing to challenge yourself to be fully present.
Hear Geoff Woods and I discuss:
- Why I don’t want to be the smartest person in the room.
- How I lead my company, America’s Choice Title Company, and purposefully try to replace myself
- How I have evolved as a leader.
- The first step I took as a business leader to expand leadership in my company.
- What separates visionary leaders from mediocre leaders.
- The importance of having a Kitchen Cabinet.
You can listen to my interview on The ONE Thing podcast here. Enjoy!
P.S. For more ideas on how to build your own Kitchen Cabinet, download your free copy of my leadership ebook: Who’s In Your Kitchen Cabinet | 10 Ways to Build a Powerful Brain Trust.