Your leadership of others first starts with leadership of yourself—leadership of your own perspective, your own actions, and your own internal narratives.
In episode 045 of my leadership podcast I talk about two leadership principles to apply on your leadership journey to help you gain perspective and change your own internal narrative:
- Remember, the other side has troubles too. [0:13]
- Trust, but verify. [4:49]
Listen to episode 045 to learn how I apply these two principles in my life and moderate my own internal narrative. This episode of Garage to Goliath | Leaders Building Legacies includes:
- What I learned about perspective as the owner and CEO of a real estate title company, America’s Choice Title Company, in 2008-2009.
- Why we manufacture problems for ourselves.
- A recap of the Harvard Business Review article that changed my life.
- What I learned from the featured guest at A Dinner for 12 Interesting People.
- Why you should surround yourself with people smarter than you and better than you.
- The trust, but verify application I learned from President Reagan and write about in my book Lead Like Reagan.
Enjoy episode 045 of my leadership podcast!
Thanks for listening! To help this leadership podcast succeed, please:
- Subscribe to my leadership podcast on iTunes, Spotify, or SoundCloud.
- Leave an honest review in iTunes. Your rating and review help me get better as a host and it helps others find the show.
Photo by Paul Skorupskas on Unsplash.